So my weekend kind of came early this week and this has resulted in this post being a lot later than usual seen I have come in late and been out all day and playing with a new toy I purchased but more on that later. For now I will begin by saying there was no work done towards my projects it was all pure enjoyment but nevertheless one of the projects was to blog each day so here I am.
This morning started lazy, I got up a little late after a nice lie in and had a late shower. Then I went to Cardiff for the rest of the day with my family and had a fantastic time. It started as a tip to an all you can eat Chinese on the bay, that on its own was fantastic, all the different food, the sweet deserts and delicious Chinese dishes I certainly had my fill by the end.
Then after this we went for a walk around the bay and came across a food show, well after filling up at an all you can eat this did not seem the most inviting place for us in our current state. We continued to explore anyway and had a brilliant time and as far a being full was concerned the samples were small and easy on the stomach. We tried some cinnamon coated nuts there where all different types of nuts, I enjoyed them all. Also as we went round we found some great stalls will local alcohol, after flashing my ID I tried all different types of Whiskeys, cider, liquors and brandy. I enjoyed one called Innkeepers's Tipple so much we bought a bottle in celebration of my resent results. We had a great time at the show trying lots of different local foods and drink, I would love to attend anther.
On our journey back we visited some shops, one being Maplin where I got to look at the electronics stuff and maybe pick up some ideas for future projects. The final shop was were I got my new toy the Sony NEX C3, it's a mirrorless lens camera that is soon to be discontinued and replaced with the F3. Now I have been fancying this camera as recently I have been frustrated with the bulk of my DSLR limiting where I take it. This new camera is tiny in comparison to a DSLR by still keeps the functionality and high quality. Even with this reason the price of entry was still far to high to justify until today. The camera was in clearance as it was the last in stock and with stock coming the price became just right and I walk away with one. I played with it a little this evening but will give full impressions in my Monday blog.
So yeah a bit of a fun day today eating and shopping not the most productive but we all need some fun. This leads me to my next point my weekends are often unpredictable and have no real structure (a little like this Friday) so I will not be able to guaranty posts. So I will be back Monday until then I am going to finish week one with a quote from the movie Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure as I feel we must also remember the little things:
I will be back Monday enjoy your weekend."Be excellent to each other"
No comments:
Post a Comment